Accessing Treatment

Accessing treatment from an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon requires a referral from a general dentist or physician. Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons provide treatments in hospitals (where they have admitting privileges) and at private clinics in the community. In Ontario, therapeutic treatments by Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons are covered under OHIP when provided in a hospital.  

To find an oral and maxillofacial surgeon nearest you, go to Search for a Surgeon.

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software